Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today.. This is what I'm thinking.

Today is Tuesday, which means Taylor and I are up in Salt Lake City at school. We do this every Tuesday and Thursday till December 13 (only 25 more days.. but whose counting right!?) and I am not counting for the reasons that most students are counting. Believe it our not I really love school. I love learning new things about the stuff that I am interested in (which I am completely uninterested in anything to do with English.. Which luckily I am not taking this semester). The problem that I have with going to school right now is that I am away from my amazing, loving, adorable son. 

Before last week the longest I had ever been away from him was 3-4 hours, and you can ask my husband those few hours I'm not very fun to be around normally, and I really love that I can say that. I love being with my son. Yes we have hard times and I want to cry and pull my hair out but even in those moments(sometimes hours) I want to be with him rather than away from him. I don't really feel like I need alone time away from him. I'm sure this will change, but I am really happy that I feel this way. Although now going to school and having to be away from him for 2 days a week from 8:45am-7:30pm I am not liking feeling this way at all. I had no idea I would miss him this much and want to know what he is doing ever second. I guess that is something I have taken for granted for the last 8 months or so. 

Even though I hate the feels that I have while I am gone I am so grateful that Taylor and I have such wonderful family and friends in our lives that are able to watch Kristoffer for us. We don't have to send him to a day care with lots of other children and we don't have to pay anyone so we save some extra cash. Taylor's parents and I'm sure siblings are helping us out by watching him at their house. So I can rest easy that he is getting all the love and attention that he most definitely deserves and needs (which might be more than most would think but I think my little guy is so incredible and deserves all the love in the world. What parents wouldn't right!?) 

I know this post doesn't have much purpose and I'm sure if anyone is even reading this they are like thinking why is she blabbing on and on. But I just wanted to write how I am feeling and how grateful I am for all the help we get. I now I don't do a good job of showing appreciation to people but hopefully this shows some. 

Hope everyone is having a good week so far and if not know that it can still turn around if you want it to!


Till Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment