Sunday, September 2, 2012

Moving so fast... Literally

okay YES it has been a very very long time and I plan to post lots of pictures very soon but yesterday was pretty awesome and I want to make sure I document it.

Yesterday Kristoffer had a few firsts.
- He has been scooting on his stomach for a while now and yesterday he started crawling on his knees!! and sometimes on all four.. Its pretty funny to watch.

- He can lift himself up in his crib, therefore leading to the midnight lowering of the crib ha

- He also can lift himself up on the couch and walk along it all by himself.


Can he really be getting so big so fast! I think the reason I haven't blogged lately is because I don't want to miss anything he does ha but I am going to do my very best to start being better about it!


OKAY OKAY OKAY.... I started writing this last Wednesday and haha believe or not my computer died before I could finish and post this soo here I am almost a week later and I am finishing it. Better late then never right. So to clarify This all happened last Tuesday August 21, 2012.



Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment