Kristoffer turned 8 months old a couple days ago and it is just so unreal to me. He is definitely getting bigger and definitely getting his own personality and opinion. It's crazy he actually will do this thing like he is yelling at you if you don't give him what he wants or stop paying attention to him.. I am SO looking forward to his future :)
So here are his 8 month stats:
- He wears size 2 and 3 diapers... He wears 2's during the day and 3's at night so he doesn't wet through his pajamas.
- He wears size 3-6 month clothes and some 6-12 months (still pretty big).
- He is eating oatmean and bananas or pears for breakfast (We just started feeding him fruit a couple weeks ago but only for breakfast.) and either rice cereal, mixed grain cereal, or whole wheat cereal with sweet potatoes, squash, peas, or carrots for lunch and dinner. He doesn't really like green beans but will eat them if thats what he is given. He eats every 4 or more hours and has an 8 oz bottle every night before bed.
- He still has not slept through the night.. He wakes up anywhere from 1 time to sometimes 4 or 5 times a night. But we are not losing hope :)
-He loves to crawl around the apartment and stand up on anything and everything that he can.
-His favorite thing to do is play outside.
-He likes to drink water out of his sippy cup, normal cup (with help), or a straw (again with help).
- He loves the gerber snacks like the yogart bites (strawberry or peach) and the rice snacks (banana or sweet potatoes).
- He loves to talk and smile. He is a very very happy boy except when he is tired or teething(which we think he is doing right now)
- He has is two lower front teeth and we think his top 2 front teeth are working there way through now.
This is all I can think of for now, but Kristoffer has been such an amazing blessing in our lives. He has changed us and definitely helped us see life in a new and better way. He is our everything and wouldn't change a single thing about him.
Till Next Time!