Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Officially over due

Today marks 40 weeks and 1 day. 
I definitely think that I am a very luck pregnant woman being over due. I'm really not uncomfortable or anything I just really want to meet Kristoffer and start making new memories with him. So I guess I really have no reason to complain, but still I think 9 months if more than enough time of waiting.

Last night Taylor and I decided that we wanted to try inducing labor by hiking to the Y on the mountain. We did that this morning and it is now 8:30pm and I still feel great unfortunately. Even though it didn't induce labor we got some exercise so that is always a plus ha.



The weather was just perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better day! 
Sadly it did not induce.
On to the next idea ha!



Till Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. You crazy woman. You know what this means, don't you? It means Kristoffer will either be a hiking maniac, or a Y fanatic. Or maybe both. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete