Saturday, December 17, 2011

37-38 Weeks... Full Term!!!

I know this is a week late but better late than never right?? I think I might have just made that up, I'm not sure but yeah it works! Last week we reached 37 weeks which means Baby Kristoffer is full term (and more than welcome to make his grand entrance when ever he feels like it!) 
It's crazy to me how fast this pregnancy has gone.. especially these last few months and weeks. Everyone always says that 3rd trimester is the worst and it feels like forever but to be honest this has been the best part of the pregnancy for me. I'm not as sick anymore, I don't have back pain, and I sleep all day and can still sleep all night (I shouldn't get used to that I know!) All in all I would have to say I am a super lucky mama and my little prince it treating me great! Now if he could just make his entrance so I can finally hold him in my arms!
We are know at the end of 38 weeks and so so excited to meet Kristoffer. We are putting the final touches on the Nursery and we finally bought diapers and wipes ha. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said we are dilated at 1 cm and almost 60%. We go again this Tuesday and are hoping to see more progress :) 
It's so crazy to think I love little Kristoffer so much right now and I can't imagine loving him anymore, but somehow I will. We are so excited to meet you Kristoffer and to start making many memories with you. 


Our first diaper buying experience!

Pacifier Clips I made
I also have been making pacifier clips.. Two for me and two for a baby shower gift. I think they are super cute and way fun to make!!!


Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment