Saturday, December 24, 2011

I love Surprises!!!

Today, Christmas Eve, Taylor had to work a double (9am-11pm) which was really good in the sense that he was getting paid time and a half AND getting an extra $40 on top of that, but it is still kinda sad that I was left to spend Christmas Eve without him. Luckily I have amazing family that lives here and my Aunt Jan invited me over to spend the day with them. Which was incredibly sweet and I am so grateful for the loving family that I have been so very blessed with. 

Anyways, since I knew I was going to have a lot of free time today I had planned on going to the mall and running a few errands to fill the time. So while I was at the mall I was talking on the phone with my mom (who was supposed to be in Georgia) and I was describing a baby outfit to her and this lady comes walking up to me that sounds and looks just like my mom! I about went in to labor right then and there! Taylor and my mom planned a surprise for me. My mom came out for the day so that I didn't have to be alone!!! How freaking lucky am I?! I was really about to start crying I was so happy. 

So the rest of today my mom and I have been hanging out and running errands together. Tonight we are going out to dinner at Terra Mia and going to the dollar movies. What more could I ask for.. Christmas is complete for me :) now if Kristoffer would only make his grand entrance everything would be so perfect!! I just can't believe how lucky and blessed I am. I am so grateful for the people in my life and the wonderful husband that I get to spend the rest of eternity with :)
Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment