Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Yesterday was such a great day. We got to see a lot of Taylor's family and then last night we skyped with my family while we opened presents.
We went to Taylor's parents house in the morning and Taylor got to skype with his brother Sean who is on a mission in California. Then we went to one of Taylor's Uncles house and spent some time with a lot of his extended family and of course ate food and dessert :)
After we left there we went to my Aunt Jan's house and got to see a few of my couins and their adorable little kids. 
After all the fun we came home and had a late Christmas with my family over Skype. A lot of it was a surprise to Taylor so it was really fun. We got some awesome stuff too so thats always fun! 

all the presents :)

our stockings.
Taylor opening the last present.

One of the many wonderful surprises for Taylor :)
I got Taylor this painting. He has wanted since he was on his mission  but could never find it. He was SOOO very surprised!

What the caption says under the painting.
Taylor's big surprise gift from my parents. THANKS mom and dad :) now we can film every milestone in Kristoffer's life :)
My parents got me a new sewing machine! I was totally surprised!!!

Skyping with my family. I was SO happy
My big present from my parents! Please excuse the way I look haha


I hope ya'll had an amazing Christmas like us! We are so grateful for everyone in our lives and for all the wonderful things we are so blessed to have.
Happy Holidays



Till Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking your blog for news of Kristoffer's arrival. Imagine my surprise to read that you came to visit on Christmas. Good thing you post. I'm so sorry I missed you! I definitely got my days and nights mixed up then. Looks like you had a great day. I hope you can post to your blog from your phone so we will get the news as it happens. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete