Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey Day Football.. OF COURSE :)

This year Taylor was able to talk to friends about playing football on Thanksgiving day morning far enough in advance that they were all able to do it. Taylor was super excited about. He even decided that why only play once a year... Lets make it like a once a month thing!? I quickly replied I don't think so.. No need to push our luck on him getting hurt and going to the emergency room. But more than once a year would definitely be okay just not quite that often. We will see what happens. 

 
Picking Teams

Taylor split playing Quarterback for his team.

Look at the stud!


Getting some exercise



It was definitely a good day!

Sadly my camera died toward the end of the football game and so I wasn't able to get picture of the rest of the day but I am getting them from my father so more pictures to come!

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment