Thursday, November 17, 2011

34 weeks and a Wedding :)

We are at 34 weeks! We went to the doctor this week and found out that I am measuring almost 35 weeks.. This could be bad or good. Bad if I'm just extra big for extra long OR we will get to meet our little Prince early. Has much as I would like the second of the two if he needs to stay for extra long by all means that is what I want. Healthy is what we are wanting no matter how long it takes. 
My mom brought this onesie out last weekend. She made it after the baby shower in Georgia because she didn't have time to finish it at the shower. I am in love with it :)




Taylor's best friend Josh got married today to our friend Katy. We are so happy for them and feel very blessed to have been able to share this special day with them. We were privileged enough to have been invited to their sealing and it was so beautiful. President Uchtdorf performed the ceremony and man he is such a wonderful man. It was so great to have been able to be in his presence and to feel the wonderful spirit that he carries with him. I didn't get many pictures but a few is better than none right?!
Matt and Karly

Blake Trevon and Taylor



The boys just waiting for Josh and Katy

Yes they did have a make-out session right in front of everyone haha 

The Happy Couple

Katy looked absolutely stunning



Well I would have to say that today was a very successful day. 
Congratulations Josh and Katy!


Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment