Monday, November 7, 2011

32 weeks

We have come to the end of our 32 weeks and on to 33 weeks. Time is really flying we are getting so close and we aren't even close to having everything ready. My current project right now is the bumper pad. Taylor and I went and picked out the fabric on Saturday and I am getting a slow start on it.. But I am getting started. I have just been so tired lately. Baby Kristopher is using all my energy to grow big and strong which is more than fine with me it just means I might be a little slower in the crafty category.


Fabric for the Bumper Pad

Remember the car seat cover I made for my friend Laurel and how I forgot to get finished product pictures? Well I had to borrow it so I could put the Velcro on the straps so I was able to get some finished product pictures!!
So what do you think? I am really proud of it if I do say so myself.. but I guess I am bias :)
This weekend my good friend Vanessa is throwing me a baby shower and I am so excited to see everyone and be able to visit. Thank you so much Vanessa ahead of time!! You really are such a wonderful friend :)
Also my mom and dad are coming to visit because there is also a BYU football game so I am really excited for this weekend... Hopefully the week will go by speedy fast!

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment