Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

I'm sad to say that we did not dress up this year for Halloween but you better believe that we will be dressing up next year!! I wanted to do something super creative for our ward party but I was out of town for the ward party so we just decided that we would save our money and do something great next year especially because we will have Baby Kristopher to dress up :) SO EXCITED!! 
We did carve pumpkins though and we also did our Halloween dinner which is a family tradition of my family. In the end I would say that Halloween was a success. We even got a few trick or treaters! 



I was making one for me and one for Kristopher but the one for Kristopher didn't end up working out :( but I mean it was a cute idea ha. Taylor made a Florida Gator and I made Cinderella.
Finished product.




Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment