Sunday, September 18, 2011

Since School Has Started...

School started this last week for Taylor and I and I don't think we have had so many plans in one week! We really like our classes and our teachers. Hopefully our feelings with stay that way. We are doing all of our classes together so that makes school a little more fun in my opinion. 

On Wednesday we had our 25 week doctors appointment. Everything is looks great with our little man. We have decided on a name too!!!
Kristopher Jared King
We were having a hard time cause we also love love love the name Krew Brooks King but we decided that we will just use that one on our next son :) Its hitting me that we really don't have that much longer till our man arrives and we are so excited to finally get to see him, hold him, and make many many memories with him. 

On Thursday we went up to Kaysville after school for my cute cousin Katy Jo's wedding. 

We got to be on Baby Ellwin duty for the wedding and reception. It was so much fun. He is the sweetest little guy. I hope Kristopher is good like him!

He fell asleep before he swallowed his last sip from his bottle.

Friday my dad flew in for the BYU vs. Utah game and so we thought it would be fun to go to the Utah State Fair. We invited my mom and little sister Emma as well. 



Yes this is a Kangaroo.


We could have help a baby Kangaroo but it cost $10 and I just could convince Taylor to pay that!

The royal wedding made out of butter.







Yes Emma cheated... She left way before us.


















The Sea Lions were really awesome. It was a good show and they did some really neat tricks!

On Saturday we of course got up bright and really to do a yummy breakfast with everyone before the BYU vs. Utah football. Then went to the BYU book store to get our BYU gear.. and headed to the very very sad game..BUT it was fun being with everyone. Better luck next time BYU!
Justin's well decorated waffle!

Watching some football game..
 
Pretty sure Taylor loves football more than me haha



And today, Sunday, we went to church came home and I thought I would work on Kristopher's quilt a little bit. I finished it up so its ready to be taken to someone to be quilted and bound. I'm so excited to see the finished product!!!

TA-DAAA!!!!!
I think it looks awesome. I'm super proud of myself :)
So that was our fun and eventful week. Tomorrow is our ward BBQ thing and I'm really excited for it! Taylor starts working every day again on Tuesday.. Which will be super sad because I have gotten so used to getting to spend all day every day with him and I'm not gonna lie I have become a little selfish and don't want to give up even one second of being with him! Good thing I married him right?! Well its time for me to call it a night cause we have a bright and early 6 am wake up call for school.

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment