Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rascal Flatts? I think YES!!!

 
Okay Taylor informed me the other night that Rascal Flatts is here in Utah on Friday and ask me if I WANTED to go.... Now what kind of question is that!!!! haha It was a very sweet question but I'm pretty sure he knew the answer already. So we will see what happened. I really hope we get to go! It would be such a good time and I have decided Taylor and I need to do as many fun things and make as many memories together before our little man arrives. I mean don't get me wrong I can't wait to make memories and do things with Baby King but I think it would also be nice to just have some memories of Taylor and I. Wish me luck on getting some tickets... Taylor doesn't like them very much so I have some convincing to do :)

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment