Tuesday, January 31, 2012

4 weeks old

On Saturday Kristoffer turned 4 weeks old and tomorrow he will officially be 1 month! I just don't get where the time has gone.

Saturday was quite the day for us. My parents came into town for a couple of days. It was a lot of fun to spend time with them. 
Kristoffer and I started our day off going to a super Saturday activity for my stake. They had a ton of classes you got to choose from and we got to go to three of them. They were really good and we had a lot of fun. Kristoffer was so good too. He just slept the whole time!

Next we went to Ellwin, my cousin Katy Jo's sons, birthday party with my mom. It was really awesome. My cousin did such an amazing job! It was really good to get to see my cousins too. 
Birthday Boy eating his cupcake so nicely!


Last but certainly not least we got to go to the BYU basketball game. This was Kristoffer's first game and it was quite a success if I do say so myself. 


Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment