Monday, January 9, 2012

1 week old

I can't believe that my little man is already a week old. It just so crazy to think that just 9 months ago we were finding out that we were gonna be parents and now we have a 1 week old baby. If someone told me 10 months ago that we would be parents I would have laughed in their face. Now I wouldn't have it any other way.

I know that I haven't posted about our little man, but I promise I am going to as soon as I get some time to be able sit and actually think but for know I am just gonna give a little update. 

He has been an absolute perfection. Of course we have had our ups and downs, but we are really loving every minute of it and we are really trying hard to take every moment in and enjoy the good, the bad, and the ugly.

He has been really great at night if you don't count the last couple of night, which I count myself luck only having a couple of rough nights so far. 

So here are a few of my favorite pictures and I will most many many more when I post about my labor experience :)
Enjoy:
Skin on Skin time
First family photo
Holding daddy's finger
Leaving the hospital
His adorable tie onesie

First doctors appointment
One Week Old




Till Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. this is my absolute favorite post to date:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats!!!! We should have baby/mommy play dates ESP with how close we live and how close in age our babies are!!!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete