Thursday, August 18, 2011

Visiting Georgia

Taylor and I just got back from Georgia. We left last Thursday and got back Tuesday morning. My brother was having his wedding reception and so we thought it would be a good time to take a visit. We were able to help my parents get the house ready since the reception was being held at the house. We had a lot of fun and I am super happy that we got to go visit my home :)
Sanding the stairs so my dad can re-stain them. The dust was getting in my eyes so I put some handy goggles on! ha

Taylor got us free tickets to the PGA Championship by talking to the lady sitting next to him on the airplane about the church! What an amazing guy.

On our way to the PGA Championship. You aren't aloud to take your phone out while you are there so this was the only picture we could get together.

Resting in the A/C after following Tiger Woods for 6 holes.

On Monday night we got to go watch the Braves vs. the Giants!


Taylor was super happy to be at the game. It was his first time!

The Braves won!!


  
Go Braves!!

We are now back in Provo and trying to get little things ready for our upcoming addition. We also start working in the temple this Friday as ordinance workers. We are so excited and feel so blessed to be able to have the privilege of working at the temple once a week at such a young age. 

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment