Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh how I love the rodeo!

Today Taylor only worked from 7:00 am till 10:00 am! Then he came home and slept till about 12:30ish which I was okay with. I mean I'm not saying I wasn't tempted to wake him up a few times but I pushed through and let him sleep till he was ready but once he was awake I had plans for us. We went to 7 peaks and then we went to the Utah County Fair. It's in Spanish Fork and I was super super excited. We went to the Bull Riding Show which was so fun! They even did this cool mini bull riding after the show which was little kids riding little bulls. There was even a 6 year old!!! It was crazy but so cute at the same time!!! 



We couldn't get our phones out fast enough to get a picture of the 6 year old riding his little mini bull but the was after he was done and he was running super excited back to his parents. It was so so cute!!

We had such a good time.
 I love spending time with my adorable hubby! We have so much fun together no matter what we are doing. We are always laughing, joking, smiling, and having a great time. How in the world did I get so lucky!! 
We also picked out the colors we are going to be using in the nursery. We got different fabrics in the colors and tomorrow I'm starting on a quilt. Wish me luck ;)
These are the fabrics I'm using for the quilt/ the colors we are doing in the nursery.

This is the quilt I am going to do my very best to make. Luckily I have an amazing mother and she is going to help me with it :)

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment