Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Past Few Months...

So I don't really have an excuse for not blogging the past few months. I have just been pretty stressed with work and stuff so blogging is really the last thing that I have on my mind but I am going to catch up here.


January 26th 2011
For Taylor's birthday one of the presents I got him was lower bowl tickets to the jazz game against the San Antonio Spurrs. It was a really good game even though we lost. 
 
 It was a great night. Our friends Matt and Karly got engaged that night too. It was really exciting. Congratulations to them :)


 Beginning Of February
My cousin Katy Jo had her adorable baby boy! He is the cutest little thing.
Congratulations Katy Jo and Matt. Yall have a awesome baby! Best of luck :)


March 2nd 2011
We celebrated my 20th birthday! It was a wonderful birthday and Taylor totally surprised me with a dinner and Red Robin with some of our friends. My dad was also able to come into town so when we got back from dinner we got to hang out with my brothers and dad. Then the next day my dad got me a few wonderful gifts! It was really a great day!! Thanks so much to everyone who shared that day with me!!

Taylor wrapped my gifts in Princess wrapping paper!! It was the best. He did a really great job don't you think?

The big 2-0 :)

I really love Greg Olsen paintings so Taylor surprised me with another one!! Making my collection 3 now. It was a wonderful surprise. Thanks Tay you're the best.

The surprise dinner at Red Robin 

Baby Annabelle and me. She is the cutest little thing ever. You done good Travis and Brittney haha

Everyone at the dinner. Thanks again everyone for coming!

Another great surprise was that Taylor was able to contact the lady who made out wedding cake and have her make my birthday cake. It was soooo great!!! I didn't even really want to share with anyone. But I did of course ha.

Then the next day my dad surprised me with a Blendtec. Which is the best blender in the whole world and I have been wanting one ever since my mom got one for Christmas a few years ago. My dad also got me a few other things for the house haha like a potato peeler, measuring cut, and soup mugs. You can always count on my dad to get the important things :)


Thanks again everyone for an absolutely fabulous 20th birthday!!! It will definitely be one that I will always remember.





No comments:

Post a Comment