Sunday, March 20, 2011

Living In Paradise.. Literally :)

A few months ago Taylor and I were invited to go to Hawaii to sell security systems for Vivint (formerly known as apx). This opportunity seemed too good to be true. To be able to live in Hawaii for the summer paying less rent then we do now... There were a few things that would have to line up for this dream to come true. I would need a job, we would need to be able to rent our apartment for the summer, and I would need to be able to leave my current job as a preschool teacher before the school is over. Anyways it just seemed like something that wasn't going to work out, but I kept hoping in the back of my mind that all the stars would line up and we would be able to have an experience of a lifetime!! 

So when Taylor went to meet the Jeff (the head manager of the team going to Hawaii) He talking to him about how I wanted to work while we were there. So Jeff offered me a job as the OA (Office Assistant). There was the first thing on our list. Second I talked to my boss at work and explained everything to her and she was totally cool about everything. She said that would be such a great experience and I would have a job when we got back. Check number 2. Last we need to rent our apartment out for the time that we would be gone. So I posted our apartment on KSL.com and about an hour later I got a text asking about the apartment. The next day they came by and looked at the place and long story short they signed the contract the next week!!! So the last and final thing on the list was completed which means.... We will be spending May through August in Honolulu, Hawaii soaking up the sun and living the dream life. We are so excited and feel so blessed to be able to have this experience. We will be leaving April 27 and I am counting down the days until then :) 

Till next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment