Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kristoffer's 2 months old!... and my 21st birthday :)

He is getting so big


what a special birthday!!

Kristoffer picked our some very lovely roses for me :)

He makes me smile
This year Kristoffer and I shared a milestone together. We celebrated Kristoffer turning 2 months old on my 21st birthday. He was such an amazing day! I would not have changed a single thing about it. Thank you so much everyone you shared the special weekend with us. Can't wait for many more special milestones!!!

Of course we went bowling! One of my most favorite activities

Yes I got to witness the wonderful engagement of my dear friend!

congratulations RYLEE!

Heck freaking yes!!!

Red Robin for birthday dinner with the family.. YUMMMM

Yep thats my soon to be sister-in-law.. oh and Davy

cute!

Amanda and her friend

yep my little sis


Yes they really did this to me.

and my dad made me keep it on!!!!

One of my many great gifts!! Thanks mom and dad

beautiful :)



hahahaha gosh how did I get so lucky!
Taylor also surprised me with dinner at The Chefs Table. I had wanted to go there forever and every time we drive past I always ask! It was such a wonderful surprise and such a special birthday!! Thanks Taylor for being everything I could ever hope and dream for :)


Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment